Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hurricane Season

We are smack dab in the middle of Hurricane season so far we have been bless to have not gotten hit here in Central Florida. I do remember a few years ago that we got hit by not one, not two but three hurricanes in about six weeks time. You wouldn't actually think that we would get much damage in central Florida by the hurricane but actually there was a lot of damage from all three storms. By the time that years season was over we were at our wits ends with putting up with evacuating and losing power and all of the issues that go along with a hurricane. So I hope we stay as bless the rest of this season as we have been so far. I don't care if I ever go though another hurricane again in the rest of my life.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7