Monday, October 5, 2009

Where is Fall

Last week we had a couple of fairly nice days here in Florida, at least weather wise. But they are saying that this week we should be back to summer like temperature and humidity. Have I ever said that I hate Florida? Well if I haven't then let me go on record as saying I hate Florida. I do not do hot weather very well. As a matter of fact I do not do hot weather at all. I only hope that in a little over a week we have some cool weather when we are to load our possessions on the truck that will take them to Pennsylvania. We are now in the countdown period of our move. I am anxious for the move let have some emotions about it. I do hate to leave our daughters and our 3 grandchildren. But we are all strong people and we will make the adjustments necessary in living miles apart.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7