Monday, September 28, 2009

Love to ride

I really want a bicycle. I remember years ago I made that statement to my Father in Law and you know what? He got me one, he just showed up one day with a bike in the trunk of his car just for me. Well wouldn't you know some jerk stole it off of our carport. I remember calling "Dad" and telling him what had happened. Well just a few weeks later here he came again with another bike for me. He did fuss at me and tell me not to leave it on the carport anymore. So now I am again looking for a bike you know something like a chopper bikes would be great for me. What I am looking for is like Beach bikes these are very simple bikes sort of like the bike you had when you were a kid. This sort of bike usually has only one speed and coaster (foot) brake. I am not in need for 24 speeds and I hate hand brakes. I am just sort of an old fashioned girl when it comes to bike riding. Yep, this settles it when we get to PA I am going to start looking for a bike for myself.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7