Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ouch

Ouch, Ouch, Ouch. Did I happen to say ouch? Well just in case I didn't then OUCH!!! We loaded the moving truck yesterday with our possessions. It was like 92 degrees here but the heat index was supposed to be like 104 degrees. But that was not up inside this moving truck I actually think it had to be at least 125 degrees in there or more. I have never been so hot in all my life. There were a couple of times I actually didn't think I was going to make it. If it had not been for our daughters and a friend of Joys who showed up and saved the day. I think I just might still be laying out there in that truck or the garage. I know I don't say it enough to my daughters but I do love and appreciate you both. More than you will ever know. But I am getting ready to go downstairs now and so I will leave you with just one word. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7