Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I mean business

Jill has always wanted to have her own business in the catering business. I keep telling her to go for it as A woman she might really stand a good chance with some of the business grants which are available.

I really think that she would be great running her own catering business. She is an well organized person. Not to mention being a very good cook. She has a lot of options when it comes to business grants. She can check out the local and federal government grants which are available to people.

When you are looking for grants you have to really be careful of getting scammed. She needs the service of the great online resource for business grans which is managed by the National Institute of Business Grants. She will need to learn to be patient because it is not a fast process. She is like me patience is not the easiest thing for her to do. Business grants are intended to help people go into business for the very first time. I really believe she can do this and try to give her all the encouragement I can.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7