Thursday, September 24, 2009

What's that




You Are Balanced and Thoughtful



You view people with suspicion. There is a lot of interpersonal conflict in your life.

You had more conflict with your father than your mother. Your relationship with him was difficult and possibly unhealthy.

You deal with stress in an effective and competent matter. You are able to remain calm.

You require a lot of calm in your life. When things get too hectic, you need to step back and reassess things.

I don't know if this describes me or not. Although I do like a lot of calm in my life. However my life seems anything but calm. I mean come on how calm can life be for someone my age living in a house with three children ages 10 and 11? That is not calm let me tell you.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7