Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hog wild

My daughter's old boss who just let me say was not a young man. Decided to go into his second young adulthood. So he and his very young wife decided to get themselves moth motorcycle. I don't mean just any motorcycle they both got Harley's. So needless to say they had to have all of the harley davidson accessories that they could lay their hands on. I have to secretly say I was somewhat envious of him. I never road motorcycles much but did have a couple of friends in my youth that had them. I would sneak to ride them because that was one of my Mother's hard and fast rules in the house. We were never allowed to ride motorcycles because she was always afraid we would get hurt. But if I were to go into my second young adulthood I think I just might give it a whirl.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7