Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What greeting are you




You Are "Hey"



You are a bit of a wallflower. You're not a big fan of small talk and pointless conversation.

You tend to be more of a listener than a talker. You especially hate talking to strangers.

You are independent and very creative. You are good at expressing your thoughts, even if you keep most of them private.

Some people may see you as standoffish, but you're really a friendly person. It just takes you a while to warm up.

What Greeting Are You?

Guess I must have answered these questions pretty honestly because this pretty much describes me to a "T". I have always said I am one of those people who could walk into a room of a thousand people and if nobody spoke to me first I could leave hours later never having said a word to anyone. On the other hand my husband could walk into the same room and leave telling me all about the people he met and all of the great conversations he had. Guess it is true when they say opposites attract. Cause we are opposite in many ways. Guess that is some of what has kept us together for almost 42 years now.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7