Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Perfect Birthday Gift

My granddaughter is getting ready for her birthday in just less than two weeks. I have been wracking my brain to figure out the perfect gift I could get her. I think I have come upon the perfect gift. Buy one Share of Disney would be perfect for her. She is a great Disney fan as living in central Florida she has just about been raised at Disney. Plus now that Disney has purchased Marvel Comic Books it will now be even better. We have been trying to teach her the value of saving her money so that it grows. So hopefully this will be a good learning experience for her as well as a good investment for her future. Who know what just one share of Disney stock could turn into down the road for her.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7