Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday

Today is my granddaughters birthday. I can't believe she is 11 years old. It seems like just yesterday I was at the hospital the night she was born. She was this little bundle of joy. Now she is an 11 year old bundle of joy. I hope she has the best day possible at school. Her mom got cupcakes to take to school so all of her classmates could share in her birthday with her. I am not sure what she has ordered for her birthday supper. I know her twin brothers placed an order for their birthday last month for chili dogs. Which we had and they loved. But she has a more refined taste. She mentioned something about steak but since that is not on the family budget at this time. I think she will have to go with whatever is her second choice.

But to Kiayla, your Nannie and Poppy say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7