Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Watch the Time

I have never had a real expensive watch. But to be honest I would love to have a real Rolex watch. So when I get in these moods to find something where do I go? I go to the internet where else. Well I found this site www.bestoftime.com and they actually offer genuine Roles watches and sell them at a substantial discount off of the manufacturer's suggested retail price. They are what is called an independent dealer of not only new but pre-owned Rolex watches and they can actually avoid the manufacturer's pricing controls and pass on the discounts to their customers. It has a lot to do with the fact that they get the Rolex watches in larger quantities and then they have a very low markup so we the customer can be the ones to benefit from having the savings passed down to us. In checking out their web site they actually have 13 pages of just Rolex watches for women. I mean if you are looking for that watch that will last you for a lifetime and beyond you have got to check this site out. Their prices are really great and they are members of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating so you can't get any better than that. All of their Rolex Watches are 100% genuine certified and authentic and come with a 3 year warranty and free fedex shipping is included.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7