Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rain Rain don't go away

We got our grandson a Rain Gauge last week and he has had it in the yard ever since waiting very impatiently I might add for some rain. Well last night during the night we got the wished for rain. So I went out with his this morning and he brought the gauge in so that he could read it and mark it down on the chart he has decided to keep. We actually got .7 of an inch of rain. Which I think is pretty good if you ask me. He was very excited for about 30 seconds and then off to do something more interesting than read a rain gauge. You know like playing Wii or watching the TV or some other mindless thing that 9 year old boys do. But the rain gauge we purchased is actually just like the one pictured above. It is really very easy to read which is good for 9 year olds and 61 year olds. OK I am the old one. Get over it.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7