Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Rack Em Up

If you are into multiplayer games and you like to play or want to learn how to play Billiards you have got to check it out. I have not played what I call pool in years. But I actually think I just might sign up and register and try my hand at it. I really enjoy playing games on my computer and I do like to play the games that you actually play online with other people. It is always more fun when you compete against someone rather than just playing a game all by yourself. So why are you still here on my blog when you could be having all sorts of fun. Get a move on it and go rack em up and have some fun.

1 comment:

chucker said...

Hey Bobbie, saw your comment on a Father's Day blog in Charleston, SC. Hope you'll check out my postings and, pehaps, add me to your lis of "over 50 bloggers."

Sine I'm 70, you could move me up a few notches. Or back a few.

Unlike your description of yourself, I find I am VERY active, VERY interested in many things and have not yet met my mailman face-to-face.

I do plan a blog on the Postal Service soon as well as a bottle of Cognac that caught my eye. It was a "booty bottle."

Take a peek at http://chuckography.blogspot.com.

You might smile. Thanks.

Chuck

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7