Friday, May 15, 2009

Reading books

We went to the local library last Saturday and I checked out sever books by my favorite author who is Patricia Cornwell. I love reading her books and just don't have the money to purchase them since I am still unemployed at the present time. But I am reading my last book which happens to be 500 pages in length. Right now I am just about halfway through it. I don't know if I will have this one finished in time to take back tomorrow. But I am finished with the rest of them. So I will probably keep it and go check out some other ones. I may actually check out some DVD's this week to bring home to view on my laptop. I have a small TV in the bedroom but I don't have a DVD player except in the laptop. So I will just have to see if I can find anything there that I am interested in viewing.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7