Thursday, May 14, 2009

Muse

If you are a Christian out there and you are looking for a good clean place to visit while you are online I might suggest you check out The Baptist Muse. It is a good Christian site where you can read the blog entries as well as chat with other Christians. Trust me there are a lot of sites out there where you just know you will find some good people with like interests as you to chat with. There are several options for you once you register as a user of the site. They have a forum and they also have Chat which is something I am interested in. I used to chat on some of the "Chat" sites but you always seem to get those offline messages sent to you which trust me you do not want to respond to. If you do you only seem to encourage them. But if you are on a Christian Chat you should be able to feel pretty safe. I would say in any case always be careful what personal information you give out no matter who you are talking to. But hey get on over there and check it out for yourself. I am sure you will find it a lot of fun.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7