Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Need a break

Right now things in our country are pretty rough for people financially speaking. I would love to be able to have some Tax Relief for Randy and I. I was hoping to get a federal tax refund this year but uncle Sam did not see fit to give me one. To be hones we do not have a lot of debts. I mean we don't have any credit cards and things such as that so we are not in need of debt consolidation. Although I know that a lot of people are in dire need of such services. But we do have some tax debt that I would love to get taken care of sometime so that I don't have it hanging over my head. I can only hope that things in our county will get better soon. Although, to be honest I don't see things getting better anytime soon. I just don't have a lot of faith in the economy situation in the near future. I don't even see our government giving the average working man or woman any tax relief anytime soon. I know as far as I am concerned it is not a wise decision to put the IRS off when you owe them money but what is a person supposed to do when they don't have money to pay your taxes. I hope to get everything paid shortly and just do the best I can do.


We're looking for bloggers to review our financial news site. You need to cover topics like, debt consolidation, tax debt, tax relief, debt management etc. Just write an article about how many Americans are looking for help within these industries.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7