Thursday, April 30, 2009

Feelings

Sometimes I feel like I am a salmon swimming upstream or like I am on the outside looking in. I don't know how I feel really. But sometimes I feel like I don't do anything right and that I have the entire world against me. I know I am not making any sense but to me it makes perfect sense. I just want to do something right in my lifetime and at this point I don't feel like I have done anything right. I just want to be happy and to make people around me happy. But, all I feel like I do is to make people mad at me. How can a person try to hard only to always fail. Guess that is the story of my life I have always felt like I was a failure, failed my parents, failed my sisters, failed my husband, failed my children, and failed my grandchildren. Guess some people are meant for greatness and then there is me...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7