Saturday, March 14, 2009

Work out

I have decided that as soon as we get back to Florida I really have to do something about taking off a few pounds and try to get myself in as best shape as I can for my age. We are going to be back with the grandkids and I want to be around for a long time to enjoy them. So I am in the process of checking out kettlebell training. This is something new to me so I have to admit I don't know much about it. But with one program you can accomplish the three most important elements of fitness which are cardio, core and resistance. I have to be honest the only resistance I have been using in the past was a resistance to exercise. So I am going to make a commitment to get into better shape than I am right now. Plus this one program is not all that expensive. I do not have the finances to invest thousands of dollars and that is not the case with this program at all.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7