Sunday, March 15, 2009

Going offline for a bit

I don't know if I even have anybody out there anymore who reads my blog. I really hope so. I have enjoyed having my blog. Well I will be offline for at least two and a half weeks. We will be moving in a couple of weeks and I am not going to pay Comcast a month for just two weeks of service and it isn't very good service at that. So probably tomorrow or Tuesday I will be offline. That is ok with me I need a brake from some things and it will give me a couple of weeks to get all of the last minute things packed. Although to be honest there isn't much left in our little house to pack up. I have all of my DVD's packed although one box of them is not sealed yet so that we can watch movies in the evening if we want to. So for now I say see you later.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7