Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wide awake

I have been wide awake since before 5:00 AM. I am really getting tired of this not getting a good nights sleep. I actually slept a little later this morning that recently. Recently I have been awake at anytime from 3:00 AM on. I don't know what my problem is. But with working and stuff I really need my beauty sleep, trust me. I did not go to bed until after 11:30 last night so I really thought I would sleep all night. I would love to stay home today and just veg out but that is not likely to happen. I am swamped at work. I seem to be one of those people that maybe because I work hard and do a good job, my boss keeps giving me more work to do. There is a gal at work who they keep taking work away from her cause she can't seem to get anything done except go to lunch and the bathroom and you guessed it I keep getting the work they take away from her. Plus there is a gal at our other location that is doing a worse than lousy job and they are taking a ton of work from her and yep you got it I get that work too. I mean a person can only do so much in a day's time but they don't seem to understand that.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7