Thursday, February 5, 2009

Got it!

I got my new tote bag and it is everything I hoped it would be and much more. I can't believe the workmanship and the quality of the material. It is fabulous to say the least. I have already put my things in it to take to work tomorrow. I am one of these women who have "things" I feel the need to take to work. I take my Day Timer and I have my own selections of ink pens I take to use at work. Plus I take my water bottle to work. I am trying to drink more water and less soft drinks. So now I have everything ready to go to work. I even got energetic and changed purses. I am not one of these women who change purses every day to match shoes or outfit. I change when I get tired of carrying the a purse and then I pick out another one from my collection of purses.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7