Sunday, February 22, 2009

Freedom day

Today was our last day doing our part time job. We have been doing phone polling. Which means we call people and ask them stupid questions. Then people who think they are very smart try to take those stupid questions and the more stupid answers and say this is what people are thinking about what ever the subject was. Our last poll we worked on this was was an political poll. We were basically asking people what they thought things were like in the country since the election and how they thought things were actually going. I can't believe how many people seem to have their heads in buried in the sand and seem to think that things are going just fine in the country. I mean come on all you have to do is to listen to just one newscast (by that I mean a real newscast) a week and listen to how things are going and you will know that we are headed down a slippery slope and we are sliding down the slope at a rapid pace. But guess they just don't want to wake up and smell to coffee brewing. So guess I will just let them sleep. But back to the purpose of this post. I am now officially through working the second job. I can' t begin to say how relieved I am about that. I have been working 7 days a week for weeks now and to be honest I am just tired. We worked many evenings and then every Saturday and Sunday. I am looking forward to next weekend where I don't have to go anyplace if I don't want to. I can just stay home in my PJ's all day if I want to.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7