Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas is over

Well, Christmas is over and for me I have to be honest I am actually glad. I don't know why but for some reason I am just not a Christmas person anymore. I used to be but over the years with losing important people in my life all the way from a child to both of my parents. I have just really lost the Christmas spirit that I once had. This year was particularly hard we are living in Pennsylvania and the girls and grand children are in Florida so that made for a very hard time for us. I was very thankful that we were able to watch the kids on the web cam open their Christmas gifts. For them it was a good Christmas and I am very happy about that. They had a good Christmas and they really deserved it. For that I say a BIG Thank You! But for me like I said before I am personally glad that Christmas is finally over. I just want to put the decorations away and get on with life and try to do the things that we know we need to do.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7