Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to anyone who still reads my blog. I realize to most of you who happen to drop by it is probably pretty boring. But that is the way things go. I am very thankful that all of my family is healthy and relatively happy. (as happy as we can be when conditions are as they are)

Next holiday season we are going to kick butt. We will be back in Florida with our family and we are going to make up for this holiday season that we missed.

So to all of you out there take time to tell your family how much you love them and how much they mean to you.

To my Family. I love you bunches and bunches. Hug Hug Kiss Kiss.

Mom, Momma, Nannie

1 comment:

Jill said...

We love you too. Thanksgiving sure wasn't the same without all of the standard food fare we always have. That's alright though because next year, it's on!! We love and miss you. Jill, Joy, Kiayla, Nathanial and Zachariah

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7