Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Don't drop it now

Last Christmas I did something that I had never in my entire life done. I did my shopping online for family presents. This year with the kids all living in Florida and us living here in Pennsylvania I may just do the same thing. This year I am going to be searching out those cyber monday discounts for the Black Friday ads that you always search out in the newspaper on Thanksgiving day. I know for Jill and Joy I would be very safe shopping at Bath & Body Works . That is something that I know with the girls I am always safe shopping. I just might see if I can order something online and actually have it shipped directly to them for Christmas. Then for the kids I have no idea yet what I want to get them or more importantly what they want for Christmas. But you know how it is when money is tight that what kids want is not always what they will get. But the one good thing about my grandchildren is that they are always happy with whatever gift they receive. But I would expect nothing less than that from them because that is the way I raised my daughters and that is the way their mother raised them. So now I just have to sign up for all of the black friday ads and have them delivered directly to my e-mail and then sit on the couch all bundled up from the chilly weather and just let my fingers shop and give my feet a rest.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7