Thursday, October 30, 2008

There is a bit of a nip in the air

It now officially fall time here in PA and I think it is getting close to winter time. It has been pretty chilly here in the morning and the last two days the wind was blowing something fierce. I have been blessed lately with having a couple of opportunities to receive some free winter clothes. I have a gal who works with me who has brought me in some sweaters and sweatshirts that are absolutely beautiful. So I am very thankful for that. I also am so happy that I acquired an official Navy "Pea Coat" this was actually issued to a Navy sailor and is in excellent condition. So I am looking forward to wearing it this winter. I am also fortunate to have a job in an office where we can wear jeans, sweatshirts and tennis shoes or what ever to work. It sure makes it cheaper to dress for work than to have to wear dress clothes.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7