Tuesday, July 8, 2008

O say Jill can you see

I just talked to Jill in Holland online and she is really needing to get herself some new glasses. She bought a pair of those over the counter ones before she left but that is like well I just don't know what it is like to tell you the truth. But now she needs some real glasses. So I suggested that she check out zennioptical.com. They have great frames on their site and the prices are very reasonable. They sell very stylish glasses online from as little as $8.00, and they have a huge selection of frames to choose from. The reason they have such low prices is that they sell only their own manufactured frames direct to the customer, with no middlemen and virtually no advertising budget. So I told her to check it out you just never know.
These are the ones she likes I think.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7