Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I should play what?




You Should Play the Saxophone



You are charismatic, friendly, and very uninhibited.

You have a lot of personal expression to bring your music.



Improvisational and informal, you can't deal with an instrument that has too many rules or complexities.

You are much more interested in creating unique solos than immersing yourself in music theory.



You have a lot of style, and you definitely are one smooth operator.

And while you may not play perfectly, no one's going to accuse you of being boring.



Your dominant personality characteristic: being very outgoing



Your secondary personality characteristic: your flair for the unique and dramatic

What Musical Instrument Should You

I really don't see me playing a sax. Although in school that used to be what I wanted to play but due to the fact that my older sister had played the clarinet that is what I had to play. I have a very frugal father and why spend money with it wasn't necessary.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7