Thursday, July 17, 2008

How to land that Job

Well, I have another stupid job interview this afternoon. I absolutely hate job interviews. The last big one I went on I came out saying WOW I aced that I really think I am going to get the job. Well two days after she was supposed to call me she finally called and said she needed the names then of some personal references. So I gave them to her and waited for another day. I called her and she said she had not been able to reach any of them. I asked about my good friend in Florida and she said she didn't want to call Florida. So I got on the phone and call all of the references and they agreed to call her. So they all called her and gave her my reference she requested. Well I called her back when she didn't call me again and she said yes she had talked to my references and they had said all of the things that she would have expected them to say. She said they said I was outgoing, friendly, punctual etc etc etc. She said she could tell all of those things from the interview. Well what did the bimbo want? Did she want me to give her names of my enemies? I am sure I could come up with at least 3 people who would tell her I was a bum. Well to make a long story short I don't work there. So I am still looking for gainful employment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your style, Bobbie. You have been added to my blog list.
Don't know what the story is about your bed, but if you are replacing you should definitely consider a memory-foam. Topper, or full mattress. It has made a fantastic difference in our health.

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7