Thursday, July 17, 2008

Driving a Log Truck

I would love to give the person who invented power steering a big kiss on the cheek. Have you ever tried to drive a vehicle with no power steering. Well, I have and let me tell you it is no picnic, have you heard of something driving like a log wagon? Well that is a car with broken power steering. We had a car that the power steering went out I don't know what the problem was it could have been the power steering rack or the steering box my husband told me but all I cared was it was broke and I wanted it fixed. I wish at that time we had known about www.powersteeringpros.com we could have gone to their site and simply put in our car make and year and poof there is just what you need for your car. Just remember that unless you are working on your upper body strength power steering is very important on your car.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7