Thursday, July 31, 2008

Harvest Time


We are about ready to start harvesting from the garden. OK, ALRIGHT so it is just two tomato plants in plastic pots sitting on my outdoor small size picnic table. But it is the best that we have done in years. We were given like 5 tomato plants and we planted them in two plastic flower pots and they started growing and growing and then they started blooming and blooming and then what to my wondering eyes did appear but actual tomatoes. They are a very small pear shaped tomato and I think one pot is yellow ones and the other pot is supposed to be red ones. But Randy is going to get his overalls, and work boots on and get a basket and go pic tomato's this afternoon for his supper enjoyment. OK so I admit it he is going to use a very small basket but hey it is something we have done and he will enjoy them I can tell you that.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7