Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Time is Ticking Away


I know I have posted quite a bit lately about our move. But, I just can't believe that we will only be here for three more days. We have the truck reserved and have been busy packing. It seems like every time I pack one box full two more box loads seem to appear from nowhere.
As much as I am going to miss our daughters and grandchildren. I am actually very excited about this new page in our married life. Randy and I have lived in many states and have never been afraid to move and try something new. So although I am a bit nervous about starting all over I am also looking forward to it. I don't look forward to loading everything on the truck nor do I look forward to the drive from Central Florida to Pennsylvania. But, by this time next week it will all be over and we will be there in our new home.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7