Saturday, May 3, 2008

I have had it

I am telling you right here and now. I am so sick and tired of going into the bathroom and sitting down only to discover that the 8 year old boy before me did not lift the seat before doing his thing. We have told them and told them. They don't actually have such an issue of putting it down after doing their said thing. They are just all of a sudden to lazy to lift it up when they go. So even though you don't fall with your rear end into the bowl of water, it is even worse because you wind up with pee on your posterior. You feel like you need to take a shower when you follow them to the toilet. We won't even go into their lack of sometimes flushing after doing the #2 job. I know they are children but come on. They have been trained by their Mother since they started using the toilet to lift, put back down and flush. How hard can this be?????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've got the same thing going on at our house...I swear when I am rushing and forget to check the seat and I sit down in pee I just about explode! It makes me sooo mad...we've tried everything to no avail...I'd love to hear some creative ideas!

tazdog said...

That would not be fun sitting in some pee thats for sure. But I sure do like the sign, that was a needed laugh..!!!

~tazdog

Jena Isle said...

This is a common problem in any part of the world. Good post.

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7