Monday, May 12, 2008

I am Loved

To say I am loved doesn't really describe how I felt yesterday. The day started out with cards being slipped under my door from my grandchildren. Then we had a great dinner of Turkey and all the trimmings to go with it. After dinner we opened presents. The kids gave Joy her cards and present for her Mother's Day. Then they gave Jill cards and her present for "Aunt's Day" which the kids have decided usually is the Sunday after Mother's Day but decided to celebrate it this year yesterday since Randy and I will be gone next Sunday. Then I got a major haul. You see I got Mother's day presents and since my birthday is next Friday I got birthday presents to boot. Let's see I got store bought cards, homemake cards, 2 DVD's, new PJ's and a beautiful bracelet and perfume.

I have attached a picture so you can see my stash. Sorry about the glare on the DVD but to clarify it for you it is Erin Brockovich. I absolutely love that movie. The girls know that I also have been wanting to purchase Charlie Wilson's War but did not want to pay the full price. I am hooked on the previously viewed movies at Blockbuster. So to have the new ones I LOVE IT!!!!!

For this wonderful day I say Thank You to to the following people. Randy, Jill, Joy, Kiayla, Zach, and last but certainly not least Nate. You all are the best family in the entire world.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7