Thursday, May 8, 2008

And the Winner Is


I have to tell you that when I visited the Reuzit Tri Scents web site and saw all of the finalists I absolutely had to vote for the entry of the little girl talking about her new triplet siblings which have added a lot to the family. My reason I fell in love with this entry is that I have twin grandsons and I remember what it was like when they were babies and i can't imagine adding one more baby at the same time. You have just got to visit the semi-finalist gallery and vote for your favorite entry from the ten finalists. You are actually able to go every day and vote for your favorite submission from now through June 7. I just fell in love with the little girl which I take it must be the big sister to the triplets. Just go to www.triscents.com/gallery.asp and cast your vote. The winner with the most votes will receive a $20,000 home makeover with Tayna Memee. I am sure that all of the finalists could use this $20,000 home makeover. But when you add the three triplets to the mix in my opinion this entry should absolutely win hands down.

1 comment:

CyberCelt said...

What was amazing to me was the three-year-old. I know they dubbed in some words, but she had the rhythm and tempo down. Cute girl.

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7