Friday, April 4, 2008

WooSah!!

The Secret works with A New Earth. If you're wondering what that means, then you aren't alone. I wondered what it meant as well. The Sedona Method is a new learning mechanism. It shows you how to transcend pain for one thing. Believe me, at my age and at this point in my life, I'm all for transcending any amount of pain that I can. It also discusses things such as the ego and how to let go of it. The Sedona Method is at the leading edge of the peaceful revolution in consciousness that is sweeping the planet. A peaceful revolution? What I wouldn't give for a little peaceful revolution. Things have gotten much better around here since the "mother" of the three year old moved out with her children. The stress level has decreased immensely. I can't tell you how nice it is not to have her around here day in and day out. It's just wonderful. Of course, things will be much more relaxed for my husband and I once we have our own place again, but that will happen in its right time. We've got to start checking the ads and seeing what is out there.

If you're interested in the Sedona Method, just follow the link above. They have a free DVD which explains everything to you and exactly what it is!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7