Sunday, April 27, 2008

Time to get serious

Well, we had the yard sale yesterday and it was a pretty good success. We worked out collective butts off and I was in bed and out for the count by 10:00 PM last night. So now it is time to get serious about all of the moves that are getting ready to happen from this house. My daughter Joy and her 3 children are going to get an apartment which is closer to her place of work. The kids are very excited about that. But I don't think it has really sunk in that their Aunt Sue Sue and their Nannie and Poppy will not be right there with them. In some ways they will be happy about this because I am sure it is no fun having 4 adults living in the house telling you what to do. I mean you could get something past just your Mom but when you have your Aunt, your Nannie and Your Poppy very little gets past everybody. So usually somebody is in trouble for something most of the time. Then Jill is going to move in June to Holland. I am excited for her but the Mother in me does not want my child that far away from me. If Joy were to have a major problem then we would just have to get here somehow to help her. But come on if Jill has a major problem..... Think about it I know I can swim but I am not that good of a swimmer to get there with her all the way across the ocean from me. But she is a big girl and I am sure she will be ok and I do EXPECT her friends (Tracey, Richard and Yvonne) to take good care of her for me. Cause if they don't and I have to come over there. Well, let's just say it will be an international incident for sure. Then for the final move. Randy and I are going to relocate to Pennsylvania. We lived there years ago and things did not go well for us that time. But this time I really believe that God is putting together a whole plan the way things have worked out for this move. But, only time will tell. One thing about Randy and I is we are not afraid to pick up and move and if things don't go well, we will just pick up and move back to Florida although I hate Florida. I hate the seasons here. You have Not so hot Summer (Winter) warmer summer (Spring) Hot as Haides Summer (Summer) and almost hot as Haides Summer (Fall). So pretty much you have some form of summer year round here. Well now it is time for me to finish packing up our things.

2 comments:

Shy said...

Hey Hey you said it she is a big girl she can look after herself, I will just translate things incorrectly for her just for the laugh factor :)

Bobbie said...

Now you better be nice and treat Jill very well or I will create that international incident I referred to. You just keep her out of trouble.

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7