Sunday, April 20, 2008

Second New Toy

I am now ready to tell you about my second new thing I got. Randy got me a brand new Laptop. I am so excited about it. It is so much faster than my other laptop. (Which is now Randy's) This one had 3 gig of ram and a 250 gig hard drive. I absolutely love it. I am in the process of learning the new Windows Vista but so far I really think I am going to like it a lot. But the main thing is how much faster it is than my other one. Also on this laptop it has LightScribe Direct Disc Labeling. You have to purchase special CD's and DVD's but then you can actually scribe a label onto the disc. This one also comes with a built in web cam which will get to put to use talking to Jill in Holland and the grandkids here in Florida when we move to PA. I also now can not only burn CD's but I can also now burn DVD's on this laptop. Plus when I watch a DVD I actually have a little remote control that I can use with the laptop. But the last and final thing is that this one is a 17" screen. I never realized how much another 2" on a screen could make such a difference but it really does. Oh, I forgot one more think it also has a keypad just like a regular desktop keyboard. For me that is also a big thing. Needless to say I LOVE IT!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but mine is red, so there!!

Anonymous said...

New laptops are great toys! I love setting up everything from new, installing all the programs and organizing everything. Well, new laptops are different then doing all those things in crashed laptops :)

Erica said...

Congrats on your new computer. I need one myself! Enjoy!

Lilly said...

Wow that new laptop sounds fantastic. I am jealous. One day soon though. Kepp us up to date won how it goes. Love your blog!

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7