Friday, April 25, 2008

More storage space

I am a bit slow in posting about my latest purchase. I am so very excited about it. I have wanted an external hard drive for a very long time. I wanted to load all of my pictures and my music for one thing onto it. Well, I received an offer for a good deal on a 320 gig external drive and I just could not pass it up. So it came and I have put some of my pictures on it and last night I put my music onto it. I really think I am going to love it. Now that I have my new laptop and my husband has the other laptop. I will be able to transfer pictures and music back and forth. With us getting ready to move. I want to be able when I take new pictures to be able to put them on Randy's laptop as well as mine. He was forever wanting to look at pictures on my laptop when I was in the middle of doing something and if i didn't let him do it right then well he could be known to get a little attitude. Then that would lead to me getting an attitude and you know how it goes one things leads to another and pretty soon you are in a full fledge argument. So hopefully this will stop that. I will be able to quickly put new pictures on this external drive and just plug it into his computer and I will be left alone to do what I want to do. Another cool thing about this drive is that they would engrave on it for you so I have my name engraved on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man. I got a great deal on mine (even better because I used a Circuit City gift certificate I'd gotten) but it doesn't have my name engraved on it. I still find it handy for backing up all my files every week, even it it's not as pretty as yours.

Ellen said...

I purchased an external hard drive 2 years ago when my desk top hard drive crashed and like an idiot I didn't have anything saved. Now I back up everything (well the important stuff anyway) on it. I hadn't even thought about what you plan to do with yours. Great idea though!!! I swear,,,we can learn all kinds of goodies by reading other blogs.
By the way....I love the saying on your header. It reminds me of what my grandmother use to say when I was a little girl.

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7