Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Phone Home

Jill is getting ready to move to Holland and Randy and I are getting ready to move to Pennsylvania. OK, so our move might not be as exciting as her move but who cares? Yeah right Jill cares so what. But I know we are going to want to talk to her on the phone and I know from past experience when Jill was in Holland before there are days being a Mother and having your daughter that far away there are just some times when you want to talk to her. Calls like that can be very expensive to say the least. So as soon as Jill leaves and am going to be checking into getting some online phone cards. I know from in the past we used this type of card when we used to call back and forth from Florida to Haiti. Phone Cards Avenue can provide you with cheap international phone cards and this allows customers to save 80% or even more over regular long distance providers like at&t, sprint, and some other carriers. From my past experience I know this is something that I will need to do. I will not be content to just talk via the internet back and forth with Jill. There are just those times that I want to hear her charming bitchy voice. I could also use this card to call and talk to my grandchildren. Since Randy and I are going to be in PA and Joy and the kids are going to be in Florida I know those calls are not as expensive but when you want to talk to the kids probably just about every day that can get expensive. I remember when the kids were living in California Joy called one night at midnight that was when my granddaughter was about 4 and she wanted her Nannie (Me) to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star with her. So there I was laying in bed in the dark singing with her. So when you make those kinds of calls you know it is all going to add up in the end and the phone bill would look just like the National Debt.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7