Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Day to Me

I can't believe that mother’s day is just around the corner. The girls hate it because most of the time my birthday always falls within just less than a week of Mother's Day. They usually combine both events into one gift, which is fine with me. I really hope that this year they check out 1800flowers.com and send me some flowers for the combined event. Right now they have this contest going on "Celebrate Mom For Who She Is Contest" if the girls would enter me into the contest and tell them what a wonderful, supper, spectacular Mom I have always been I could win about $30,000 in prizes. I really think that I deserve to win cause I am the best Mom in the whole wide world. OK if not the best then I am really a close second best.

Usually on Mother's day we just all get together and have a big meal and we celebrate with Joy and her 3 children so that they don't have to split the day between her and me. We are not the kind of family who goes out to eat for the holiday we just usually cook up a huge meal and all of us just kind of pig out and enjoy the day together.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7