Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Camper


I am a very happy camper today. Why you ask? Well let me tell you why. Actually I will only tell you 1/3 of the reason why I am happy. I got a couple of new things yesterday and on Tuesday I am getting something else new delivered to the door via the man in the brown truck. So let me tell you what one of the things is that I got. I got a Flip Video Camera. I haven't really done much with it today because I have been involved with another one of the items that i got last night but I know I am going to love my new Black Flip Video Camera. We have another video camera but it is so complicated to use and then when we get the movie on that stupid little tape I haven't got anything to do with it. So this way I can take movies and put them right on my laptop and watch it. I think I am going to do some of the kids before we move to PA in a few weeks. Should give me something to do and then I have movies of them I can watch and cry over.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7