Thursday, March 20, 2008

Weight Loss

I really feel for my husband Randy, he has struggled most of our married life with being overweight. I know people think that he must really eat a lot and actually he doesn't. I guess he is just one of those people that has weight problems. I have spoken to him about the lapband weight loss surgery now available in the United States. These surgeries are reversible so if there are any issues that is an option for you. The Journey Lite surgical center is set up with the patients needs always kept in mind. The clinics are designed for people of size starting with wider hallways, chairs without arms and handicap restrooms everything is designed to make sure that comfort is alway first and most important.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7