Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Spring

Well I guess Spring is officially here although the weather is a little cooler here today. But I really should not complain with the way the weather has been all over the United States this winter. Living here in Florida we really haven't had that much cool weather this year. Actually it has been a pretty good winter here for us. Right now we don't have any jonquils blooming just the orange blossoms and tropical type plants. I really miss the jonquils they were always one of my favorite spring flowers. I guess you can't have it all now can you? But really wish I could have jonquils because I really miss them as well as other spring flowers we used to enjoy back home.

Well, HAPPY SPRING to everyone!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7