Monday, March 31, 2008

Double Digit

My granddaughter's birthday is still a while away. But, this is the year that she goes into double digits. She is turning 10 years old. It seems just like yesterday when she was born. Oh well back to her number 10 birthday. I am starting to search for things that she would like for the big day. She really loves the idea of having something that no one else has so that she becomes unique from everyone else. She is not a girlie type girl so I am trying to steer her in that direction so I thought I could get her a bracelet that she would love. But again back to something unique that basically a one of a kind. Well I found that I could go to MyBeadGirl Design. Share. Wear. and create my own design of grass bead bracelets. The starting process is only $10.00 and they even have free shipping. If she so desired she could actually have her best friend have exactly the same bracelet. But somehow I think she would really rather have a one of a kind. Because in all reality she is a One of A Kind little girl.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7