Friday, March 21, 2008

Brownie Time

Wow Wow Wow! Jill just made some caramel brownies for us to have for a treat and boy are they a treat. The only difference in mine and the picture is that I don't have a small glass of cold milk. I have a large "Extreme Gulp" glass of Diet Pepsi. I have to admit that I am probably addicted to Diet Pepsi. Although I have proved to myself many times that I can do without them (when I need to). But when yo don't need to then why should you? But back to the brownies. They are so good they are still warm so needless to say the caramel is still soft and they have nuts in them. It is a shame that the kids are not here to enjoy them but the evening has been very quiet. I have a good friend who works as a 911 operator for the county. I sent her husband an email earlier and told him that it was a very quiet evening here in the house. So he sent me back one saying that he had called his wife to see if they could send out the police helicopter, dogs and maybe they could do a door to door search about 1:00 and he was working to see if the DEA could also be worked into the deal. Needless to say I told him that all was not necessary we would just be willing to sit here in the extreme quiet of the evening. But now we will just sit here and enjoy our brownie's and eat until we are sick which is just about now.

5 comments:

Alexys Fairfield said...

Hi Bobbie,
I am looking at your brownies figuring out how I can grab one from the page and all I have are fingerprints on my monitor. Arrrrgh!

They look delicious.

Happy Easter.

Anonymous said...

Oh yum!!! Could we have a recipe for these??? Pretty please??? :)

Anonymous said...

Sure...I'll give you the recipe... you get a box of Ghiradelli's Caramel Turtle Brownies...add some oil, eggs and water and voila!! HaHa!

Anonymous said...

man oh man, those brownies look good! one more look...

Anonymous said...

*sob* Which means I can't make them as I'm in Australia!!!! Doh!!!!

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7