Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Calgon Take Me Away!!!

Oh Good Grief Charlie Brown, it is only Tuesday of this week and I am ready for a nervous breakdown. I don't know what it is lately but I am about to blow. Randy and I got away and spent a weekend with some friends the weekend before last and I don't know if that is the reason but lately the 5 children in this house are about to drive me right over the edge. I know part of it is being our age and living in a house with as many people in this house. I mean living with your two daughters and 3 grandchildren, and we won't even mention the other "Mother" and her 2 children thrown into the mix. That "Mother" and Jill have gone this morning to take her 2 children to the doctor. It is about time the baby is now 19 months old and has not been to see a doctor since she was 3 months old. So do ya think it is time she went to get some shots or something???? This "Mother" and I use the word "Mother" very loosely is the poorest excuse for a "Mother" I have ever seen in my entire life and trust me I have seen a lot in my years.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7