Sunday, January 13, 2008

Nintento DS

All three of my grandchildren have a Nintendo DS systems and all the assorted and sundry games to go with them. Just keeping up with them seems to be a major chore for them. I mean you have three of everything except the games of course and they probably have close to 20 games but everything else comes in threes.

1. Nintendo DS
2. Chargers
3. Stylist Pens
4. The little piece that goes into the back when you play a game boy game

At any given time they can only find maybe 2 chargers and there is always a back piece or game laying some place on the floor. I fuss and fuss and fuss at them for not taking care of things that they have. But they just seem to think that money and things grow on trees. But I am here to tell you that if money does indeed grow on trees I have yet to find that variety of tree. Because if I did I would plant a grove full of them.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7