Friday, January 11, 2008

I have a headache

I have been having a lot of headaches lately. I really think I need to get some new glasses. I mean I have had the pair I am wearing for about 5 years now. So ya think??? I remember the sticker shock when I went to my regular eye doctor and got these. I had been wearing contact lenses but for some reason decided I wanted glasses. Well after picking out the frames, lenses, tint, progressive lenses. I dropped a bundle of money and almost had a coronary attack. But now I think I should absolutely check into a Great Discovery: www.ZenniOptical.com. They have frames that start at $8.00. They are able to do this because they have very little advertising and they cut out the middleman. ie my Eye Doctor who I know makes a ton of money on everything he sells. You ask how I know this, I know this because I used to work for a CPA as a bookkeeper and I did the books for said Eye Doctor. So I know what he bought things for and what he sold them for. So now I just have to decide what kind of frames I am looking for.



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7