Monday, January 28, 2008

Moby Dick

Nate has to do a book report and it is now suddenly due tomorrow for school. The only thing is I am trying to figure out if he is doing a book report or an art project. He has to have a cover page. OK, that I can understand but he has to have a picture on the front that he either colored or drew. (Has this teacher seen his art abilities? I think not) But then he has to have several pages where again he draws pictures about important things in the book. So like I said this is a book report not an art project. But I have many questions about this teacher of his. I met her and I just don't like her for some reason. But as we speak Jill is supposed to be searching for pictures on the internet that we can print and let him do some sort of coloring to them so that when he has a picture of a whale it will actually look like a whale and not a legless cow or some sort of alien monster. Then once he gets all of his pages done for this stupid book report we have to put it into a notebook. I am beginning to think we would be better off if we invested in some type of binding machines then we could just bind it all together in a nice book looking project and he could hand it in. Maybe he would actually get some extra credit points for that. But since the project is due tomorrow I think our chances of getting that delivered here to the house today would be well.... slim to none. So I guess we will be making a Wall-Mart run later today to find some sort of notebook that he can put his project into and try to get all of the points possible. I mean come on he gets like 10 points for the cover and 10 points for the back and 20 points for this and 5 points for that. I think this teacher needs 25 points for being a nut case.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7